Many people consider Ada Bojana to be a natural reservation of national park type. This is a river isle, at the very end of Great Beach, at the spot where the river Bojana gets separated from the beach. The isle is a triangle, with the Bojana River from two sides and the Adriatic Sea from the third one.
The small settlement of Lipci lies about 2 km west of Risan. In 1961, P. Mijović reported the discovery of rock art on the ledge. Five figures of deer were represented on about 10 square meters of rock wall. The first issue is a matter of interpretation of the two artistic conventions used.
Podgorica has one of the best nightlife in this part of the Europe. Exquisite cafés, some of which are thematically made, enrich the tourist life of Podgorica in the greatest possible measure. There are dozens of cafés in pedestrian Njegoševa street in city center, and many more scattered around the city center.
Onogost or Bedem, old fort in Nikšić, first built by the Romans. It has always been a powerful defense point, and was used as such by all the armies and conquerors that passed through this area. Today, it is a valuable monument that holds lots of memories of distant and troublesome times.
The Pima Palace, built after the 1667 earthquake, dominates the square with its beauty. The palace portal with the terrace was built in the Renaissance style while the windows and upper balcony which lies on the twelve consoles were built in the Baroque style.
The famous theater building in Cetinje, Zetski dom, at first was used, beside as a theater, for the housing archives, museums and reading-room with library. Building began in 1884, and finished in 1892.
One of especially significant monastery complexes in Montenegro is the Piva Monastery, which was once located at the source of the Piva River, but due to forming of an artificial lake for the needs of Electric Power Plant “Piva”, it was moved to another location. The works on its displacement lasted longer than a decade, from 1970 to 1982.
The residence of the heir of the throne, Danilo, known as Blue Palace, was built in 1895. It is situated between two city parks. On the building, started in 1894, were engaged best Italian and local masters.