The Budva riviera in Montenegrin, Budvanska rivijera is a 35 kilometer (22 mi) long strip of the Adriatic coast surrounding the town of Budva in western Montenegro. It is part of the Montenegrin littoral geographical region. It is located roughly along the middle of the Montenegrin coast, and is a center for Montenegrin beach tourism. There are 12.5 kilometer (7.8 mi) of beaches which lie along the Budva riviera. The centuries old dance of the sea waves and the coast-line has made a unique arrangement of oval inlets with strands, at the spots where fine soft zones meet the steep cliffs which are made of hard limestone. This unrepeatable beauty of constant changes provides dual satisfaction coming from magnificent beaches and steep cliffs. The beaches of Budva are covered with sand of high quality. They are spread over 38 kilometer of jagged coastline with many inlets, shelters, sandy beaches, capes and small isles.
Mogren I and II plaža
One or two beaches stretch from the cape called Mogren to the Avala Hotel Belvedere. Their natural environment place Mogren into the category of most attractive beaches, with sand of medium particle size, both on the beach itself and in water. The beach is well exposed to sun and southerly wind. From the back, it is protected by the hill of Spas covered in dense pine and oak woods. The beach is accessible by a narrow path going through Avala hotel complex. It is not more than 150 meter (492 ft) away from Budva’s old town. Mogren consists of two sandy beaches of total length of 350 meter (1,148 ft), connected with a tunnel in the rock. They were named after the Spanish sailor Mogrini, who landed on the beaches after a shipwreck, As a sign of gratitude, he built St. Anthony’s church. A small fee is collected at Mogren’s entrance, to keep the beaches not too crowded for guests at Avala hotel.
On the narrow path which leads to the beach, there is one section completely dedicated to divers and risk takers. Almost at the half point of the path, there is a little outlet into the sea, sandwiched between rocks, giving risk takers about 3 m (10 ft) of width to dive safely into the water. This area is called by people from Budva, Kanal, which has no meaning but in English it means literally Canal. These divers have built up quite a reputation in Budva because of their rambunctious and hilarious acts.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Mogren I and II beach.
- Avala Resort & Villas – The unique Avala Resort & Villas is located right on the beach, only 50 meters from Budva’s old Town. This resort has an indoor and an outdoor pool, a large spa, a fitness center and 2 restaurants. The design of the rooms meets the highest standards. The rooms offer fantastic views of the sea or the mountains and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a digital telephone line and Wi-Fi.
- Location – Budva.
- Facilities : Restaurant (à la carte and buffet), Bar, Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, Luggage storage, 24-hour front desk, Terrace, Ironing service, Laundry, Airport shuttle, Room service, Safety deposit box, Indoor pool (all year), Outdoor pool (seasonal), Spa & Wellness Center, Sauna, Massage (surcharge), Solarium (surcharge), Breakfast in-room, Babysitting / Child Services (surcharge), Meeting / Banquet Facilities (surcharge), Snack Bar, Car Hire, Private Check-in / -out, Concierge Service, ATM / Cash Machine on site, Luggage Storage, Tour Desk Express Check-In / Check-Out, 24-Hour Front Desk, Babysitting / Child Services (surcharge), Room Service.
Jaz plaža beach
Jaz beach is one of the three great potentials of Montenegrin seaside. It is situated in the Mrcevo field as its background with the seasonal Drenovstica river running through it. It is from both its sides protected by the hills of Grbalj and Straza. The beach is 2.5 kilometer away from Budva on the way to Tivat. There are two parts of this beach, one is 500 meter long, and the smaller one which is used by nudists is 300 meter long. The beach is pebbly and the sea bottom at its beginning, but it becomes sandy as the water gets deeper. The sand gives the water a wonderful turquoise shade. In the background of the bigger part of the beach, in the Mediterranean vegetation and greenery, there is a campsite with the capacity of 2000 sites. This beach is a protected natural area of the first category.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Jaz plaža beach.
- Hotel Odissey – Hotel Odissey offers free Wi-Fi and is 5 km from the center of old Budva. It has an à la carte restaurant and offers free parking with video surveillance. It is 700 meters from Jaz beach and offers air-conditioned accommodation. All rooms feature an LCD TV with cable channels and a balcony with mountain views. Each room has a private bathroom. A supermarket is 30 meters away. Horse riding can be found at a distance of 100 meters. Various sports facilities are located 700 meters away. A bus stop with connections to Budva is opposite the hotel.
- Location – Jadranski put, 5.0 km from the center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Restaurant (à la carte), Bar, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Luggage Storage, 24-Hour Front Desk, Terrace, Shoe Shine, Ironing Service, Laundry, Airport Shuttle, Room Service, Safety Deposit Box.
Gradska plaža beach
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Gradska plaža beach.
- Hotel Astoria – Hotel Astoria enjoys a charming, unique location on the main street of the old town of Budva and features a private beach. The medieval building in which the hotel is located has a modern design with soft tones, creating a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere. The different suites and double rooms in the Hotel Astoria are all very luxuriously equipped. They are contemporary in style with a touch of modernity. Transport to and from the hotel is available at an extra cost and upon request. Sun beds and umbrellas on the private beach are available during the summer season at an extra cost.
- Location – Budva old town.
- Facilities : Restaurant (à la carte), Breakfast in the Room, Bar, Mini Bar, Massage (surcharge), Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Free Parking, Concierge Service, Luggage Storage, Tour Desk, 24-Hour Front Desk, Ironing Service (surcharge), Laundry (surcharge), Dry Cleaning (surcharge), Airport Shuttle, Car Hire Room Service, Private Beach Area, Massage (surcharge).
Slovenska plaža beach
It spreads out from the city port to the Park hotel, the total length is about 1600 meter. It was declared a bathing beach in 1920, and some Slovenes who spent their vacation in Budva in 1935 called it Slovenian beach and it is still called so. The beach is pebbly, as well as the sea bottom. In its background there is the same named hotel with apartments, annexes, restaurants, cafes, well managed parks with different kinds of Mediterranean vegetation.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Slovenska plaža beach.
- Hotel Bracera – Bracera Hotel was built in spring 2015. The design hotel in the form of a ship that makes it unique on the Montenegrin coast. The interior has a light blue color. It has 48 modern rooms. Each room has a bathroom, a terrace, a minibar and more. The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide selection of Mediterranean specialties. It features a fully equipped wellness center.
- Location – Budva.
- Facilities : Balcony, Indoor pool, Bar, Mini-bar, Restaurant (à la carte), Free parking, Free Wi-Fi, Spa and wellness center, Massage (surcharge), Laundry (surcharge), Ironing service (surcharge), Facilities for disabled guests, Sauna, Wake-up service, ATM / cash machine on site, Airport Shuttle, 24-Hour Front Desk, Room Service, Accessible Room, Safety Deposit Box.
“The part of the Adriatic Coast belonging to Montenegro is the purest part of the Mediterranean”
Guvance plaža beach
This is a small sandy beach beneath the path leading to Becici, near the tunnel which is 80 meter long.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Guvance plaža beach.
- Harmonia Apartments – Apartments Harmonia is located on the Zavala peninsula in Budva. It is 50 meters from Guvance Beach and 500 meters from Bečići Beach. Sveti Stefan is 3.9 km away. Free private parking is possible on site. The accommodation features a terrace and includes a dining and a seating area with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units also have a balcony and / or patio with sea or mountain views. The kitchen includes a microwave and fridge. You can also use a stove and an electric kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are provided. Moreover, Apartments Harmonia Budva offers a sun terrace. You can play tennis and rent a car at the property.
- Location – Jadranski put Budva.
- Facilities : Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Balcony, Free Wi-Fi, Airport Shuttle, Ironing Facilities, Picnic Area, Car Rental, Sea View.
Bečići plaža beach
It is considered to be one of the most beautiful and largest beaches on the south part of the Adriatic Sea. It is sandy, 1950 meter long and goes from Zavale to Djevistenja. In 1935 it was rewarded Grand Prix (Golden Palm) in Paris. How significant Budva beaches and the quality of their sand were, shows the fact that the Czechs made an exhibition of the sand from these beaches for advertisement purposes. As a part of the background there is a complex tourist settlement. It can be considered to be a bathing zone, sport zone, the zone for recreation and relaxation in well managed parks, with different sport terrains, and of course the zone of all kinds of accommodation capacities.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Bečići plaža beach.
- Splendid Conference & Spa Resort– The luxurious 5-star Splendid Conference & SPA Resort is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Bečići, only 2 km from the Old Town of Budva. It features a wellness center with heated indoor pools, saunas, hot tubs and steam baths with Swarovski crystals. The elegantly furnished rooms and suites feature air conditioning, an LCD TV with satellite TV and a private bathroom with views of the Adriatic Sea and Bečići Bay. The comfortable bathroom offers a bathrobe, toiletries and a hairdryer. The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Montenegrin and international cuisine with freshly prepared ingredients. A selection of regional and world-famous wines is also available. Guests can use the private sand beach with sun loungers and parasols.
- Location – Bečići, 2.0 km from the city center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Private beach, Garden, Terrace, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Café, Snack bar, Restaurant (à la carte), Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Free Parking, Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal), Indoor Swimming Pool, Poolside Bar, Hammam, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Sun umbrellas, Sauna, Spa & Wellness Center, Facilities for disabled guests, Designated smoking area, Solarium (surcharge), Meeting / Banquet Facilities, Business Center (surcharge), Shoe Shine, Private Check-in / -out, Concierge Service, ATM / Cash Machine on site, Luggage Storage, Tour Desk, 24-Hour Front Desk, Babysitting / Child Services, Car Hire, Room Service.
Kamenovo plaža beach
The Kamenovo beach is the first one in the succession of about 16 smaller, very attractive beaches of Budva Riviera, at the line towards Perazici valley. It is situated between Becici and Przno. The beach is and the sea bottom are sandy. This makes crystally clean water look turquoise at one and azure in the next moment. It is oriented towards south-east with a big number of sunny hours. Kamenovo beach is easily accessed because of the vicinity of the high way. It is 730 meter long.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Kamenovo plaža beach..
- Hotel Meridian – This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. The newly built Meridian Hotel is located in Budva, just 50 meters from the popular Bečići Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, a sauna and air-conditioned accommodation with flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony with sea views. The medieval old town of Budva, known for its Venetian walls, churches, restaurants and bars, is 4 km away. Sveti Stefan, is located at a distance of 4 kilometers.
- Location – Rafailovici, 3.8 km from the city center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Restaurant (buffet), Swimming pool, Sauna, Terrace, Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Car Hire, Airport Shuttle, Ironing Service (surcharge), Laundry (surcharge), Luggage Storage.
- View offer >>>
Prnzo plaža beach
It is situated in front of the vivid, typical sea shore settlement, what gives the beach a special charm. It spreads out from Przno Cape to Milocer Cape. Przno is the combination of partly sandy and partly rocky beach, which is 350 meter long. There are olive groves of extreme value in its background, because of which the whole locality has been enlisted in the protected natural reservations.
Best accommodation in close proximity to the Przno plaža beach.
- Maestral Resort & Casino – This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Completely renovated in 2017, the luxurious Maestral Resort & Casino is situated in a romantic, rocky bay on a private sandy beach, close to the fishing village of Pržno and the old town of Budva. The resort has several swimming pools, a wellness center and a modern casino. Decorated in a modern style, all air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony, a minibar and an LCD TV with satellite channels. Most rooms offer panoramic sea views. Free WiFi and private parking are available. The property has 4 restaurants that serve Mediterranean and international cuisine and offer a selection of world-famous wines. Refreshing drinks and snacks are available at the resort’s many bars. Guests can relax in hot tubs, saunas and a steam bath. The resort’s award-winning spa offers various beauty treatments and massages, including Thai massage. A diving center and tennis courts can be found in the vicinity of Maestral Resort & Casino. You can visit Sveti Stefan or dive into the lively nightlife of Budva with bars, restaurants and outdoor clubs. Budva is 8 km from the property.
- Location – Pržno, 8.0 km from the center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Restaurant (à la carte and buffet), Indoor pool, Outdoor pool, Sauna, Terrace, Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Free parking, Car hire, Airport shuttle, Ironing service (surcharge), Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Luggage storage, Spa and wellness center (surcharge) Fitness center, Wake-up service, Safety deposit box, Concierge service, ATM / cash machine on site, Express check-in / check-out, 24-hour front desk, Currency exchange, Massage (surcharge), Room service, Business center, Meeting / banquet facilities, Private beach area, Balcony, Bar, Mini-bar, Children’s playground, Casino, Tennis court (surcharge), Snack bar.
Milocer plaža beach
It is situated beneath the former summer resort of the royal Karadorevic family, which was built in 1934 and it is separated from the high way with a wall with two gates, one leading to Przno, and the other one to Sveti Stefan. The beach is 380 meter long, and in the background there is Milocer forest spreading out in the area of 18 hectare. There are rare exotic tree species, like Lebanese cedar, tropical Mimosa, Japanese medlar, cactuses, agavas. The Milocer beach is a sandy beach of high category and together with beautiful background and exclusive hotel it is a perfect work of nature and human hands.
Best accommodation in close proximity to the Milocer plaža beach.
- Apartments More – This property is a 1-minute walk from the beach. Located 1.3 km from Sveti Stefan, Apartments More offers a terrace and air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi. Each unit comprises a living room with a TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. An oven and a fridge are also available, as well as an electric kettle.
- Location – Pržno, 8.0 km from the center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Restaurant, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Balcony, Terrace, Private entrance, Sea view, Airport shuttle, Free Wi-Fi.
Kraljicina plaža beach
It is situated immediately next to Milocer beach and fits in this environment because of its attractiveness. The beach is 1000 meter long, with cypress and olive trees in its background. It was the favourite beach of Queen Maria Karadordevic and that’s how it got its name.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Kraljicina plaža beach.
- Apartments Vukovic – Located in Sveti Stefan, Apartments Vukovic offers accommodation with a seating area. Free Wi-Fi is available. All air-conditioned units include a kitchen with an oven, fridge and a dining area. Some units have a terrace and / or balcony with sea or mountains views. The apartment also has a terrace. Bicycle rental is available at Apartments Vukovic. Budva is 6 km from the property.
- Location – Milocer.
- Facilities : Terrace, Outdoor furniture, Balcony, Barbecue, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access Included, Free Parking, Tea / Coffee Maker, Ironing Facilities, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Bicycle Rental (surcharge), Private Entrance, Sveti Stefan View.
Sveti stefan plaža beach
At this, for many people the most attractive spot of all the Adriatic coast, we come across a very rare natural phenomenon – the tombola. It is a sandy isthmus that connects the coast with the crag, on which Sveti Stefan, the exclusive town-hotel is built. There are two sandy beaches on the left and on the right side of the tombola. The sand is reddish and the beaches are 1170m long. In the background there are restaurants, cafes, a hotel, a diving club, a parking lot. All this is situated in a park that is arranged in a Mediterranean style. Sveti Stefan is the only deluxe location at the Montenegrin seaside, and its exclusiveness has been famous in the world for a long time. The most popular people come here gladly to spend their vacations. Some of the guests were Brad Pitt, Bobby Fisher, Sofia Loren, , Sylvester Stallone, Claudia Schiffer, Adriana Lima, Among the recognition’s that Sveti Stefan was awarded, is the prize Golden Apple (1964) from Life magazine.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Sveti Stefan plaža beach.
- Apartments Grloman – This property is 3 minutes walk from the Sveti Stefan beach. Enjoying an elevated position, 600 meter from the beach in Sveti Stefan, Apartments Grloman offers free WiFi and air-conditioned accommodation. Each unit provide a cable TV, kitchenette with a dining area and a bathroom with shower or a bath tub and a hairdryer. At Apartments Grloman you will find a shared terrace.
- Location – Sveti Stefan, 7 km from the city center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Pets Allowed, Ironing Service (Additional charge), Laundry (Additional charge), Terrace, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Restaurant (à la carte), Library, Table tennis.
Drobni pijesak plaža beach
The terrain towards south, towards Petrovac, is such that it caused forming a few small, pulled in beaches. They are accessible only from the sea. The Drobni sand beach is distinctive for its beauty. It is situated in a hidden valley and it is 250 meter long. As its sand is yellow-white it reminds of tropical beaches, and as the background is overgrown with olives and maquis it is called “wild”. There is a spring of drinking water and a few restaurants on the very beach. Drobni sand is a favorite vacation area of many people.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Drobni pijesak plaža beach.
- Villa Lipski – Villa Lipski is located in Drobnići. Guests can take a dip in the private pool. The villa is equipped with 5 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The air-conditioned villa also has a bathroom with a bath. The villa offers an outdoor swimming pool. At Villa Lipski you will find barbecue facilities and a terrace. Budva is 8 km from the property.
- Location – Drobnići.
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Ironing Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Balcony, Garden, Pets Allowed, Terrace, Outdoor furniture, BBQ Facilities, Mini Bar, Laundry, Sea View, Mountain View, Car Hire, Airport Shuttle, Picnic Area, Private entrance.
Perazica Do plaža beach
It is situated beneath the Rezevici monastery, by the high way. It is a small sandy beach in the valley deeply pulled in the dry land. There is a magnificent hotel called As in its background. There is a small pontoon for landing of boats.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Perazica Do plaža beach.
- Apartments Perazica Do – Apartments Perazica Do is located in Perazica Do. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a seating area, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. All accommodation has a terrace with sea views. The apartment offers a barbecue. Budva is 10 km from Apartments Perazica Do.
- Location – Perazica Do.
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Sea View, Outdoor furniture, Terrace, BBQ Facilities, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Ironing Facilities, Sea View, Secure Parking.
Petrovac plaža beach
This beach with reddish sand is about 600 meter long and is one with the biggest number of visitors in Budva riviera. It has a special charm because of the two isles Katic and Sveti Nedjela, which are true challenges for the lovers of sea depths. Petrovac beach is a protected natural reservation. Its bathing part is rimmed with a promenade, cafes, restaurants, souvenir shops.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Petrovac plaža beach.
- Hotel Riva – This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering a terrace and next to the beach, Hotel Riva is situated in Petrovac na Moru in the Budva County Region, 16 km from Budva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. Hotel Riva features free WiFi. All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the sea or mountain. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. You will find shops at the property. The hotel also offers car hire.
- Location – Petrovac.
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Sea View, Terrace, Swimmingpool, Restaurant (à la carte and buffet), Bar, On-site coffee house, Secured parking, Airport pick up (Additional charge), Luggage storage, Tour desk, 24-hour front desk, Ironing service (Additional charge), Laundry (Additional charge), Car hire, Room service.
Lucice plaža beach
This is a wonderful bathing locality which is still almost untouched despite the great number of visitors. The beach is 500 meter away from Petrovac. It has the shape of a small bay. It is 220 meter long, it is sandy and so is the sea bottom. The sea is very shallow and there are cypresses and pines in its background. There are also two restaurants.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Lučice plaža beach.
- St George Apartments – St.George Apartments is located on a hilltop and offers panoramic sea views. It offers modern, air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It is located 600 meters from the center of Petrovac na Moru. There is a sandy beach 300 meters away.These spacious apartments are decorated in light tones and have a terrace or balcony with sea views. They consist of a flat-screen TV, a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. The private bathrooms include a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A supermarket and a number of restaurants and bars can be found 600 meters from the property. A bus station with lines to Budva and the region is 400 meters from the property.
- Location – Petrovac, 600 meters from the city center.
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Terrace, Sea View, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Grocery deliveries (surcharge), Ironing Facilities, Private entrance, Free-Standing.
Buljarica plaža beach
Buljarica is a tourist complex, third for its importance on the coast-line and very significant for Montenegro as a whole. Buljarica field and the slopes of Dubovica hill are very convenient for development of all types of tourism. The Buljarica bay spreads out from the Resovo Brdo cape to Dubovica and it is the largest beach in Budva riviera. It is 1 kilometer away from Petrovac towards Bar, about 2250 meter long, pebbly. There are a few auto camp sites and rest homes in its background.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Buljarica plaža beach.
- Apartments Galija – Apartments Galija is located right on Buljarica Beach, only a few steps from the sea. It offers modern furnished studios with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with a terrace on the ground floor. All studios are air-conditioned and have a balcony and cable TV. The restaurant specializes in fish dishes and from the terrace you can enjoy the view of the sea. Sun loungers and parasols can be rented for use on the beach. All accommodation units comprise a private bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette with a dining area. Galija Apartments can also arrange car hire and shuttle services. Buses stop 500 meters from the property, which is 2 km from the center of Petrovac.
- Location – Buljarica, on the beach.
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Terrace, Sea View, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Grocery deliveries (surcharge), Ironing Facilities, Private entrance, Free-Standing.
Trsteno plaža beach
Trsteno valley is one of the most beautiful beaches in the region of Donji Grbalj and is one of the nine most beautiful beaches of Montenegrin coast. It is deeply pulled in the dry land and so is protected from high waves, storms and south wind. The beach which is 200 meter long, with fine sand, clear azure sea water, sandy sea bottom, untouched natural environment presents only a part of what expects you on Trsteno. You can get there by asphalt road which connects Trsteno to the motor way Herceg Novi – Bar.
Best accommodation in the vicinity of the Trsteno plaža beach.
- Villa Nurija Krimovica – Villa Nurija Krimovica offers accommodation in Budva, 2.9 km from Jaz Beach and 4.4 km from Aqua Park Budva and close the Trsteno beach. The property is 5 km from Mogren Beach and 11 km from Sveti Stefan. The villa is equipped with 4 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher and an oven. The villa offers a terrace. A car rental service is available at Villa Nurija Krimovica.
- Location – Krimovica, 7.0 km from the city center of Budva (old town).
- Facilities : Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Terrace, Garden, Outdoor furniture, BBQ Facilities, Car Rental, Balcony, Pets allowed, Swimming pool.
The island of St. Nikola
The St. Nikola’s isle is the most popular picnic attraction in Budva. The shores of the isle go steeply into the sea. There are many hidden inlets which are a challenge for eccentrics, adventurers and romantic souls. There are three sandy beaches, the total length of which is 840 meter. The isle is overgrown with various Mediterranean vegetation what makes the beaches and inlets attractively “wild”. It is convenient for daily as the visits at night. It is less than 1km away from Budva. During the season you can get there by boats which daily go there leaving from Budva beaches.