The island of Sveti Djordje (St. George) is one of the two islets off the coast of Perast in the Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor), the other being Gospa od Škrpjela. Unlike Gospa od Škrpjela, it is a natural island.
Bujovic palace is located in the western part of Perast, at sea. There is a tradition that it was built with hewn stone walls destroyed in Hercegovina after the liberation from the Turks in 1687. However, on three stone tablets on the facade is the information of the year 1694, as a beginning of works on the palace. The palace was built by brothers Ivan and Vicko Bujovic from casadas Stojsic.