It is the foundation of St. Stefan Piperskog and it represents a temple of the Nativity of Bogorodica. Monastery dates from 1637, it was renewed in 1994.
In the monastery are preserved the relics of its founder and the Saint. The monastery provides at nice view of the Bjelopavlici Valley. The inside of the church is not painted. The origin iconostasis was made by the nuns after restoration of the monastery in 1994.